A Catholic Private Anglo-Chinese Co-educational whole day school.
Rosaryhill School was established in 1959. The school is operated by the Fathers of the Holy Rosary Province of the Dominican Order.
There are four sections: Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and Business Studies. The school is situated on the northern hillside of
Hong Kong Island, at 41B Stubbs Road. The size of the campus is about 143,500 sq. ft.
School Motto: Veritas (Truth).
School Mission: To provide a wholesome education of students as conscientious individuals, as useful citizens, and as authentic Christians.
Heritage for more than 50 years
- Traditional Catholic School of Dominican Fathers from Spain.
- Location – Mid Level, Green environment.
- KG. Pri. Sec. BSS – All-in-one campus is good for adaptation.
- Supportive Alumni and Parents.
- Lunch - made fresh daily.
- School bus service network.
Copyright 2014. Rosaryhill School All rights reserved