The Pearson Tests of English for Children are delivered by one of UK's largest examining body of academic and vocational qualifications,
Edexcel since 1982. The PTEFC are designed to be interesting and fun for young learners and they aim to make a child's first experience
of learning English memorable and motivating.
Children are tested on their ability to use structures and functions in realistic contexts and later on in the series, on their ability to
use language to carry out specific communicative tasks. The Tests consist of four levels and each level has an oral exam.
The four levels are:
The Tests are prepared and marked by teams of professionals from the UK. Candidates are graded and will
receive a certificate of attainment. They are awarded for Distinction, Merit, Pass or Fail for the written test and Distinction,
Pass or Fail for the oral test.
Why PTE ?
- The Pearson Tests of English are long established with over twenty years of history.
- A complete grading system with appraisal on children's ability of reading, speaking, writing and listening.
- Tests are prepared and marked only teams of professionals from the UK.
- World-recognized certificate issued by Edexcel
- Without age restriction, kindergarten students is possible to attain a world-recognized certificate.
Copyright 2014. Rosaryhill School All rights reserved