A Catholic Private Anglo-Chinese Co-educational whole day school.
Rosaryhill School was established in 1959. The school is operated by the Fathers of the Holy Rosary Province of the Dominican Order.
There are four sections: Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and Business Studies. The school is situated on the northern hillside of
Hong Kong Island, at 41B Stubbs Road. The size of the campus is about 143,500 sq. ft.
School Motto: Veritas (Truth).
School Mission: To provide a wholesome education of students as conscientious individuals, as useful citizens, and as authentic Christians.
Heritage for more than 50 years
- Traditional Catholic School of Dominican Fathers from Spain.
- Location – Mid Level, Green environment.
- KG. Pri. Sec. BSS – All-in-one campus is good for adaptation.
- Supportive Alumni and Parents.
- Lunch - made fresh daily.
- School bus service network.
RHS Primary - A School for Quality Education
- A Trilingual School with diverse ethnic backgrounds.
- A Campus of Harmony.
- A School emphasises "Learning by Doing".
- Students are Positive Rosarians. They work hard, play hard, and Do the Right Thing at the Right Time.
Curriculum emphasizes both personal development and academic achievement
A Trilingual School
Subjects using English as medium of instruction: English, Mathematics and General Studies (Science & Hygiene topics); Subjects using Putonghua as medium of instruction: P. 1 Chinese (2010~2011).
Small Class teaching
The number of students in every class is around 25.
Catering for Learning Diversity
Streaming for P.2 to P.4 in Chinese classes, Elite Classes for P.4 to P.6 in Chinese, English and Maths, and special care for Non-Chinese-Speaking (NCS) students in Self Study Lessons.
Cross Subject Project Learning
Study Tours outside Hong Kong: P. 4 Macau, P. 5 Singapore & P. 6 Taiwan.
Emphasis on "Learning by Doing"
The school as a platform provides chances for students to organize and to participate in as many activities as possible.
Satisfactory outcome in placements of SSPA for both Central Allocation and Discretionary Places.
Copyright 2014. Rosaryhill School All rights reserved